PTO Board Members
- Amanda Nebelung, President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tearsa Schable, Advisor
- Alice Tallackson, Teacher Rep
- Allie West, Teacher Rep
Why join PTO?
- The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTO advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTO offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Speak Up. PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTOs (including Crichfield PTO) play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTO member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Easy Ways To Help
Donate using one of these National & Local Programs:
Butter Braid Sale: Starts in October, delivery around the 1st of November.
Box Tops for Education - Online
AL’s OUR FAMILY – When you shop at local AL’s Supermarkets, cut off the bar codes from OUR FAMILY products and send them in to the school.
GFS – Shop at Gordon’s and tell them you’d like to give back to Crichfield.
Grandparents Playground Evening
Trunk or Treat
Special PTO Committees